Very brief and to the point post... I am so tired and not thinking straight... but know if I leave this post till the morning all will be forgotten!
- found out that Logan 'probably' has stage three gastrointestinal GVHD
- they are going to do a double biopsy under a general tomorrow afternoon to check for virus or GVHD
- Logan's weight this evening is down to 73.05kg
- Staff nurse has offered a nurse aide to help me care for Logan at night so I can sleep, but I am not keen to have a stranger tending to Logan's personal needs without me to ensure he feels safe and listened to... we are talking...
- Logan's skin continues to break down all over his body... we are rubbing creams into him 3 x daily to try to prevent open wounds
- Logan continues to vomit and have diarrhea... and is becoming increasingly tired and despondent... it's hard to keep his spirits up and I feel at any moment he is going to tell me to get ######.
Too tired to remember anything else... love to all