Friday, October 21, 2011

A post from Rose :D

Well, after 3 days of being up in Auckland with Logan I can finally conclude I have no idea what is going on. With that in mind I certainly have some gnarly pictures of his mouth which has come out with what looks like giant ulcers going right down into his stomach (with the fancy name of Mucositis). Along with that his gut has been sore with a not so happy liver and a constant red and flashing high blood pressure he still says the to nurses, "Yeah it's been a pretty cruisy week."
It's pretty quiet up here for the majority of the time; I have spent a lot of it rubbing cream on Logan's hands and feet while he sits there like royalty. His room is decorated with all the pictures and cards people have given him over the last 11 months, canteen balloons hung from the ceiling and a giant helium dolphin in the corner. Overall I have really enjoyed my time staying up here. The people at the house are all lovely and the nurses here are so nice, It is more like a giant family than anything else. I'm home again tonight though (in case you were wondering Mum)  Haha, But I have really enjoyed my time catching up with Logan. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment