Sunday, December 12, 2010

Change of plans

Hiya guys, me again.
We are now going into hospital Monday morning.
My blood levels are too low so the doctors want to check them again at 9am.
This will determine whether or not I will be continuing my chemo as planned or waiting till a later date.
So that is all.
Be good, and stay healthy.

1 comment:

  1. Your bravery is amazing Logan, hang in there buddy Aunty Keita xxx